Sunday, April 27, 2014

It's my BIRTHDAY : )

  Traveled to North and South Carolina this weekend to go to a recruitment fair at a school district in Chester, SC.  It was a good weekend and I learned some good things about the area.

  I have lived 52 years as of today.  Amazing to think of it that way.
I am a very fortunate woman.  I missed my husband, I want to be around him (most of the time).  We know enough not to spend all our time together… that helps!
  The girls I was privileged to give birth to have grown into extraordinary women.  Each with their own beautifully unique personalities and strengths- they are on as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside, seriously!  They are a force to be reckoned with-they triple dip of great things…kind, beautiful and smart!
  Blessings from me to the world and gratitude for this amazing life.

No comments:

Post a Comment