Friday, April 18, 2014

Another New Day

The title of this post basically wrote itself.  I read it now and I wonder why that poured out so easily.  I think that is rather sad and profound and lame and simple.

Making weight watchers work is simple and extremely hard at the same time.  Anything that is worth having/achieving is worth the hard work.

Reading some of the past "weight watcher's" weekly I came across some profound (to me) words.
     "Pride Awaits"    this is my reminder when "reaching" for a poor choice of food.  I want to feel
      proud of my choices".

      Here is a little reminder of what poor choices can "taste" like…  "mmmm, these feelings are delicious"  

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.  
baby steps, baby steps, baby steps will bring me to where I need to get.  

I have decided to give my negative voice a name.  I am calling it Sally.   Sally talks way too much, too much of the time.  I'll let you know when Sally is around.  However, I hope Sally decides to shut up!

That's all for today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment